Saturday, January 19, 2013

Drumroll please.......

The envelope arrived 4 days ago. It was the results from my blood work. All looked good, except, my Vitamin D levels were VERY low. So instructions were handwritten by the Doctor to start a Vitamin D regimen of 2000 IU per day.

So I did start. I feel amazingly better.

I am yelling to the mountaintops that any man or woman experiencing fatigue, sleeplessness, irritability and depression as well as trouble losing weight and muscle pain, PLEASE have testing done to determine your levels.

 From earlier posts you may have read that I was sure I was a victim of Low Testosterone. Apparently my T levels are above average.

So I write this with a new zest knowing that I have been diagnosed and given a great life changing solution. Who knew it could be as simple as Vitamin D.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Almost 85% of people have a vitamin D deficiency. It is a little known issue that needs to be brought to light. Thanks for this posting.