Thursday, January 3, 2013

Low T....

Well,
Today I am bummed. I have had no luck finding weights and a bench. I feel I will need to buy them new. 

Never mind that though. There is a bigger issue at hand. This task I am about to begin, bench pressing 400 pounds, requires a body that is able to do that. One that is willing to be torn down and repair correctly. I do not feel that I am that person right now. 

Last night I was watching TV when a commercial changed my whole thought process. It asked:
Mood swings? check
Fatigue? check
Weight gain in your belly? check
Hard time losing weight? check
Lowered libido? check                                             
Trouble sleeping? check check check
Losing your hair? OH MY #%#$@ check!!!!

I quickly went to http://www.isitlowt.com

I took the quiz and HELLO!!!!!!!!!

I definitely have LOW TESTOSTERONE!!!!!

Or I am dying.

Either way....... I immediately called my doctor and have an appointment this coming Monday for a quick and easy blood draw that will determine my testosterone values.

I need to make sure my body is prepared. Like baking a cake remember? Without the proper male fuel, I might as well attempt climbing Mt. Everest in flip flops.

I URGE any man who feels like I do to check your T. We do not have to feel like this!!!!!!! 
If anyone has experience with using testosterone therapy, PLEASE COMMENT!!! 
It could mean a lot to many men!!!

THIS IS AN INFORMATIVE VIDEO ABOUT LOW T

No comments: