Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Machine...

This is the Total Sports America 2000 machine I purchased off of Craigslist from a guy about 2 hours North of Spokane. I paid $185. It did not come with a bench OR any weights. After it was delivered, I was finally able to get it upright after ALOT of twisting, banging and cutting of drywall in my garage. 
How it was pictured on Craigslist:
Like baking a cake. I have to gather all of the ingredients. In my journey to bench press 400 pounds, this machine is my oven.

I will need more ingredients, like weights and a bench. 

Off to Craigslist I go because trying to buy weights from Sports Authority at $1 a pound is insane.

Even the bench was over $145.

Maybe, in this economy, this is a bad idea. Looking like a Dr. Seuss character may not be so bad.

What am I saying. Only 4 posts in and I am already trying to get out of this. I suck.

1 comment:

400by45 said...

I am asking people to join me on this journey. Because I KNOW there are ALOT of men my age who feel as I do. Old and tired and basically giving up. Decreasing testosterone and sagging body parts. We can fight this! Be part of this and set this goal for yourself too!!