Monday, January 21, 2013

You gonna finish that?

Me so hungry.
All the time.

I now see why I have never seen to many 6 packs on men who can bench immense amounts of weight. It requires an outrageous amount of calories to keep a body going that is having to repair itself constantly.

Again, do not try and find a solid answer online for the amount of calories you should eat when strength training. You will find ten thousand times ten thousand answers.

When you are tearing your body apart via excessive weights, and are having to deal with a body that is crying for calories and fuel to provide repair to damaged muscle........

Listen to it.

I am hungry all the time and I eat a lot. I have been feeling so great lately though. Vitamin D regimen, increasing strength. Walking a little taller and look forward to every trip to the laboratory.

I am currently benching to failure 215 pounds. Today I did it 6 times throughout the day. The benefit of having your smith machine right inside of your garage.

Must go...... every cell in my body is begging for a burrito. I must obey.

No comments: